|JOB TITLE:||Supply Chain Co-ordinator|
|REPORTS TO:||Operations Manager|
- Schedule the supply of materials to meet production requirements.
- Prepare and raise the purchase orders with the suppliers.
- Track and monitor the progress of the purchase order with supplier.
- Resolve any delivery issues in a timely manner.
- Establish credit terms with suppliers where none exist.
- Search for alternative suppliers to ensure the best possible buying prices.
- Liaise with stores regularly to monitor inventory levels.
- Assist when required with inventory stock checks.
- Communicate with project teams to manage their supply chain needs.
Key Performance Measures
- Efficient processing of purchase orders
- Ensuring the purchase requisitions have been completed appropriately.
- Evaluate, track and report the supplier on time delivery (SOTD) performance
- Delivery queries to be kept to a minimum.
- Number of open orders to be at an adequate level.
- Knowledge of sage 50 accounts
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of an MRP/ERP system
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and Maths.
- Third level education desirable
- Use of purchasing software, Sage 50 accounts or MRP/ERP system
- Strong organisational skills
- Good IT skills – excel and word.
- Good communication skills – in person and in writing.
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Able to self-motivate.
The above reflects the main elements associated with this position. It is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
Jan’s Group is committed to equality of opportunity and to selection on merit.
To apply for this role or for more information please contact email@example.com or phone us on 028 9433 9370